* Choose your category wisely. Make sure you have chosen the right category and sub category for your book. This can really impact your book. If you’re not sure, check to see some other best sellers to see which categories they choose and start from there.
* Create an author page. Even if you only have one book on Amazon get an author page. Amazon has an entire section about how to do this. Click here to review the particulars. Also, take the time to optimize it with the right key words.
* Ask fans to post their reviews on Amazon: Ask for a review everywhere you can. On blogs, on your author page, on your website, doing a guest post. The more reviews you get the better. Check out some of these other Amazon Author Pages Amanda Hocking, Kresley Cole and James Patterson.
* Amazon Top Reviews: Consider asking some of Amazon’s top reviewers to have them review your book. See the list attached or search for another one within Amazon.
* Amazon and Social Media: Link your social media accounts in your Amazon author page and network as much as possible.
* Follow other best selling others: Take time to follow other authors that write in your genre. Network as much possible and don’t focus on
Looking for more tips? Follow us for more tips and remember…keep on writing. 🙂