After finalizing your ebook, here are a few tips to increase your chances of selling better on Amazon.
* Choose your category wisely. Make sure you have chosen the right category and sub category for your book. This can really impact your book. If you’re not sure, check to see some other best sellers to see which categories they choose and start from there.
* Create an author page. Even if you only have one book on Amazon get an author page. Amazon has an entire section about how to do this. Click here to review the particulars. Also, take the time to optimize it with the right key words.
* Ask fans to post their reviews on Amazon: Ask for a review everywhere you can. On blogs, on your author page, on your website, doing a guest post. The more reviews you get the better. Check out some of these other Amazon Author Pages Amanda Hocking, Kresley Cole and James Patterson.
* Amazon Top Reviews: Consider asking some of Amazon’s top reviewers to have them review your book. See the list attached or search for another one within Amazon.
* Amazon and Social Media: Link your social media accounts in your Amazon author page and network as much as possible.
* Follow other best selling others: Take time to follow other authors that write in your genre. Network as much possible and don’t focus on
Looking for more tips? Follow us for more tips and remember…keep on writing. 🙂
I have a coworker that constantly likes to undermine me and my work. I’m so tired of dealing with his smart-ass behavior. For some reason, he always catches me off guard, and I feel like other employees, including my boss, are buying into some of his B.S.
Can you please help me?
The office ant’s repsonse…
Your story is a depressing one and unfortunately a common one. Have no fear, though. Everyone must learn to deal with difficult people in their work environment. The challenge is truly to have fun while doing it. What you’re really looking for is a way to tell your coworker to shove it, without actually saying so. Am I right? Don’t answer that. I am. There’s an art to maneuvering your way through the workweek, and frankly…it’s all in the delivery.
Here are two clips I suggest you watch closely and learn. These antics may not rid yourself of your office annoyance, but when you apply these techniques, we promise you…you’ll feel a heck of a lot better.